Sunday, February 11, 2007

my quirkyness

In an earlier post, somebody mentioned about being quirky. Yes, I am a bit quirky. Some of the examples of my quirkiness are:

1. I don't allow any of my friends to drive my car. I fear that they might not drive as safe as I do.

2. I do not allow anyone to enter my room with their chappals on. I've been brought up in an environment where we've never worn chappals at home and where we've been taught to remove our shoes, boots, chappals immediately as soon as we enter the house. Its the same thing I follow.

3. Unless I know that a person cooks good food, I don't eat the food cooked by that person.

4. I do not allow anyone to wash my plate after I've eaten my lunch/dinner or whatever. I strongly believe that it is my duty to wash the plate in which I've eaten irrespective of whether its in a relative's house or a friend's house or wherever.

5. With respect to cooking masalas and ingredients, I always make it a point to finish-off the existing (read - already opened) stuff before opening a new packet. I get damn irritated if this rule is not followed.

6. I'm very particular about my dressing sense, I always try to dress up accurately. Rarely would you find me without a belt, or wearing leather shoes with jeans or sports shoes with formal trousers.

7. I always like to have my clothes ironed at all times, especially before going to work. I absolutely detest ironing my clothes before leaving for work. I always like to be ready as early as possible every morning and I hate to spend time (rather waste time) in the mornings while leaving for work.

I'm sure there are many more of these quirkiness but these are as much as I can recollect in this drunken state. Will update this as soon as I recollect more.

Until then....Be happy being quirky!!!!

2 comments:

Keshi said...

** I fear that they might not drive as safe as I do.

I agree on that one cos Im the same :)

tnxxx for ur comment in my Dad post. I replied to u there.


Keshi.

Delz said...

Wow !! Rama, I didn't know you were so fastidious. :o

Now I realise why you didn't want to have dinner at my place when you guys came over years back. Not because of Taffy, but because you were afraid my mum wouldn't let you wash your plate. :)))) ;)